ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio turbos

williams 2 turbo
mine is a gtt conversion, still waiting on final power figures, when i finally get it rr'd again, should be around 200bhp, but still quick enough to upset local willy owners.

MAXIBOY said:
running a valver turbo but both
Nick read used to own a spanking valver turbo (it was a valver, but he had it turbo'd) but he sold it to Adi- who is no longer on here.

K tec have a green one, which i think some one on here knew some one who owned it, other than that i think theres a black one (might have been done by bb performance) and there is k tec's old red valver turbo, which was on ebay.

I believe all of those cars run 1.8 turbo's (if not they might be 2.0 turbo's)

Sunflower Yellow Ph1 172
Mine is a clio with r5 gtt engine, work on the engine should take to 200bhp. would kill a williams any day due to the engine weighing a lot less and also completly stripped out.

cat171 said:
Nick read used to own a spanking valver turbo (it was a valver, but he had it turbo'd) but he sold it to Adi- who is no longer on here.
ghe still pops on every now and then, but doesn't post too often. doesn't help that he's lost his licence in the thing

Nippy white cup
He posted about getting himself banned racing a bike on the M6 at 136mph. A fair few people saw it as a boast or that he was after sympathy and jumped on him. He lost it and threatened a few people and he was gone....as you say unfortunate and he was certainly a character...

Chris

williams 2 turbo
AJRMOTORSPORT said:
If it's 200bhp you'd hump willy owners?? surely?

yeh around town no problem, i have to take it careful this weather as im loosing traction if fifth. as for humping willy owners, it slays them, and yes i'll go to a rollers to prove, but top end my car will be right royally stuffed, as it simply runs out of gears, but as i was once told, if you havent won by the time you hit 80, you not gonna!. good job i do then!! hehe

mines going back together now and i,m looking for 350 to 400 bhp this time but happy with anything over 325bhp as it,s quick enough but upgrade some bits for added strength.

clio rsi turbo, phase 2
ive got 1! running a volvo 440 1.7 turbo engine, finished it about a month ago, went fine for 2 weeks, then the head gasket went, so while ive got it off, the heads been sent away for porting and polishing, cant wait to get it back now!

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Theres a lad on here whos from Bristol and has a BB converted Turbo Valver..

16vturbolee or something?!

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Not a clue mate. Try pm'ing him. He's - 16vturbolee

Here's his engine bay:-

attachment.jpg

Ph2 Valver, Mini
Ive got a mk1 with volvo 440 turbo conversion with r5 gtt carb, i think MaLiCe had it rollered at bout 135bhp

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
Quote:
Originally Posted by diamond geezer
im loosing traction if fifth.

badinvincible said:

:S surely you need more than 200 bhp to spin up in 5th!!? You had snow or summut?

williams 2 turbo
like i said, ive got to take it steady in this weather, yes the weather has been s**t here, greasy roads, freezing fog, that sort of thing.

MERCEDES CLS AMG
diamond geezer said:
yeh around town no problem, i have to take it careful this weather as im loosing traction if fifth. as for humping willy owners, it slays them, and yes i'll go to a rollers to prove, but top end my car will be right royally stuffed, as it simply runs out of gears, but as i was once told, if you havent won by the time you hit 80, you not gonna!. good job i do then!! hehe

Does it spin the wheels in 3rd ??