ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio turbo

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=18257&item=2476379050&rd=1http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=18257&item=2476379050&rd=1

anyone speak german :) good price mind..

[Edited by gunnergibson on 04 May 2004 at 7:58pm]

best i could do.

No Williams concerns in the vehicle a Renault Clio 16v. The vehicle became of the firm HGP (confessed in the scene rebuilt). The vehicle has ca. 240PS in 0,8bar. and according to done to 300PS in 1,4bar. The Turbolader is vonn KKK and is a 25. The Turbo functions with a selective control valve as well as addition Einspritzdüse for above out, condensation is reduced through a disk. 2002 a new Lader came in HGP as well as more crookedly and pairs of pants tube into the Fahrzueg of all with calculation. The exhaust concern is complete Edelsahl of the firm Völkl. A Wiechers cage is builds in it with Seitenstreben and cross. 30er Raid wild leather steering wheel, VDO drawer pressure notice. 7X15 OZ Formula One rims are thereon with 20mm widening on front and rear axle and tire profile 15 unfortunately bad the size 215/45. The load work is concerns of KW and it variant 2 with hardness adjustment. As well as a Dachspoiler. Less HP are registered reasons technical end insurance. In the reconstruction, it does not concern gets ausschielißlich the Umbaukit of Elia of that much less achievement out of the Fahrzueg. Originally the KIT for racing was go thought.

The Karosse should become has once again varnished there motor hood falling rocks and the side wall something rust. The vehicle in order is technical. Vehicle completely empty is cleared and has an empty weight of 853kg. As well as in vehicle color herauslackiert. Vehicle is displayed is a Fahrzueg that on achievement.

The vehicle buyer was not unfortunately at that time had reported would damage himself already once in Ebay actually. Must yield the vehicle heavy heart I there soon no drivers license more would have see also my other auctions where I my everyday life vehicle would sell. Vehicle runs like the hell and I have this year on the Flugplatzrennen in halls the first place in the quarter mile Sprint until 185kw won (1.Platz).

Technical data

Clio 16v HGP Turbo

KW of variant 2 hardness adjustable

Völkl noble steel completely unit

OZ Formula One rims

Wiechers cage with cross

30er Raid wild leather steering wheel

Schrothgurte

There is also yet spare parts in addition like for example rim, bumper Mototeile and a brand-new king seat in blue, drawer air cooler.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep

Never knew the made a 16v williams gti!!!! Looks ok cept for the missing grill and the way I cant see the turbo (but maybe Im just blind!)