ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio TT... on my street! Pic...

Family Bus
Who left that there???

Dc-0134.gif

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
decent size gap from the kurb there norm. dont wanna kurb the wheels do we matey :rasp: you leaving seat in there or what. loving the yellowthing you have going on gem ;)

Bee is also ironic. im going wasp and bee collecting and letting them chase you on sunday :eek:

Family Bus
decent size gap from the kurb there norm. dont wanna kurb the wheels do we matey :rasp: you leaving seat in there or what. loving the yellowthing you have going on gem ;)

Bee is also ironic. im going wasp and bee collecting and letting them chase you on sunday :eek:

nooooooooo :( luke you are MEAN to me! :dapprove:

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
You may have had it on your street... but i've driven it, twice. ;)

I still shat though, and i only used 1st and 2nd!

Nippy white cup
You may have had it on your street... but i've driven it, twice. ;)

I still shat though, and i only used 1st and 2nd!

Yeah yeah...I was the 2nd person in the world to drive it....admittedly not quite at this stage of tuning tho but technically it was the TT :p

Chris

Monaco RS Clio 172
out of curiousity, why are you calling it a TT?.. does it have an engine transplant for the TT engine or something? looks nice anyways... :) sorry to be off topic

Nippy white cup
lol actually it was about 270ish. The first time it was mapped up at Stealth iirc...was abit scary even in a straight line...suspension wasn't right or anything lol

Chris

Mustang, S13, AX GT
toepher - nippy doesn't describe it lol, your a brave man for driving it. if you could touch any of the controls in norms driving position you must be one big SOB :hail: lol

PMSL... Nope! Not at all dude!

I could barely see over the dash!

Pedals weren't a problem though... it was just a good job i didn't have to park it! ;)
you made the wee clio look big dude ;)

DSC_0232.jpg

Family Bus
That car made my head hurt TBH!

An hour and a bit each way with a THUMPING headache LOL

Was awesome fun tho, even if I couldnt see over the dash!

Audi TT 225
When I first joined TT-OC this car was being discussed because someone found it on ebay or something... it got slated a bit until I explained it would nail most of the TT's on there LOL :lolup: