ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Top Chop

Clio IV 0,9 Tce
Hi

I thought you should see this, it is made by Franco Sbarro, and not particularly pretty:
cliotocchop1.jpg

cliotocchop2.jpg

cliotocchop3.jpg

Dennis

Nippy white cup
Used to be a Mk2 Golf near me like that...looked weird but hats off for being different I suppose...

Chris

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
I like it , looks good in the top pic, but i'd never get my head in , lol .

Dan Page said:
whats the point though? :s
'chopped' roofs have been going on for years on dragsters and the older custom things, like what they do on Hot Rods and whatever that program is called with Boyd Coddington's company in it.

They just look odd on newer cars though lol

They only did em originally to make the cars faster due to better aerodynamics. A 5" chop makes a lot of difference to top speed with the vertical screens on 30s cars.

I like it looks really low and wide and hard as nails.

Matt

80MPG BEEZA
how much would that cost though? i mean if someone put the back window out its gona take more then a couple of hours to have it replaced!

Monaro VXR
Not a fan of that but other sbarro cars i have seen i like. The Citroen C4 and the C1 looked cool. So did there picasso if you want something that looks like an MPV built for the track. Also did a V6 C2.

Monaro VXR
As i said there other cars were cooler.

sbarro-c2-V6-geneva-2005.jpg

av.jpg

avant.jpg

1142600425.JPG

tortor13_1110113665_sbarro_picasso_cup.jpg

I am so wanting that kit for my C4 with those 19" OZ wheels. Would look so nice on my car especially if i got the turbo conversion i was thinking of would have the power to back it up as well.

Loving the rear engined C2 at the top of those pic's:approve:

Not sure about the Clio, looking a bit bread van'ish for my liking.