ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio sport vs N/A supra

b/g 182, meg tourer
friend has a supra engine in his capri. very fast but its turbo.
not really heard much on the n/a ones.

clio 172
ye my m8 has a twin turbo tis rapid but N/a 1s a lot slower ... i fancy gettin 1 but not if my clio is quicker off the line as insurance and fuel are gonna be more on a supra

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
after 70 or so say bye bye if you're in a clio, can sit at 150mph all day long and off the line there wouldn't be a lot in it.

Clio Trophy 182
Non turbos are a bag of shi* my mate had one with a body kit nice looking but et him for breakfast. He never had a chance. Way to much weight.

Clio Hybrid / S3
Driven one of these, was expecting way more. Acceleration wasn't as fast as mine, even top speed as it was an import and limited :D

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
Are these ones the auto's you guys are talking about?

A mate of mine has a 3.0 N/A Manual and it wasn't much behind my old CTR til speeds got up then it would get passed.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
LOL.

They are very, very slow.

Some rude boi around Manchester has one. I had a play on the linkway with it. Destroyed.

Next set of lights. Destroyed again. I'm talking 6+ lengths in a short distance.

Weight is their problem. When they don't have the torque the blowers give, they're easy fodder. This one was an auto, too.

FYI, all UK Supra's were Twin Turbo. JDM cars badged as SZ or SZ-R are N/A.

RZ, RZ-R and RZ Aero are all Twin Turbo. Also, auto boxes are very strong and a lot more common.