ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio sport phase 1 172 abs sensor

clio ph1, 330d
Hi all, I have a 2000 sport 172 one of the rear abs sensors on the o/s/r is faulty. Ordered a new one from Euro car parts it's came with Bosch on it but it was a different shape. Can anyone advise where's best to get one from? It's said ate on the old sensor.

clio ph1, 330d
They can no longer get the correct sensor at Euro car parts, so might have to ring the dealer or buy one from eBay and pray it's ok

clio ph1, 330d
yesterday according to the guy in euro car parts, dont suppose you have the part number?
I have found this in another post 417745750 which someone listed as being correct. it has the little extension on the sensor rather than just a flat edge? I have put that part number in and it says available to order so god knows what he was on about!

dan's cast offs.
will try and remember to check for you tomorrow, ended up with the invoice for the £25 one, not the one i ended up with.