ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Sport mk2 Cup front spoiler on mk1

RenaultSport clio 172 mk1
Hi, I wanna know if front little spoiler on bumper of Clio sport Mk2 Cup get on to my Mk 1 Sport172 bumper:eek:

Clio 172 MK II
I think not, the bottom of the front bumper is not she same at mk I & mkII

PS Nice to see you here also ;)

Nike Lunar Elite's
Despite the fact that the bumpers aren't the same, I think it actaully does fit. I remember seeing someone who had fitted the k-tec carbon cup splitter to their mk1 172 and they said it wasn't a perfect fit, but was pretty much the same. It wouldn't be too hard to make it fit anyway, I've managed to alter one to fit a rear mk2 172 bumper!

Rain hello:D Sosed:rasp:

Tnx for reply, I will try to put it on and than we´ll see. It is made of Carbon:cool:

Are you interested Rain:D

Clio 172 MK II
killah bee said:
Rain hello:D Sosed:rasp:

Tnx for reply, I will try to put it on and than we´ll see. It is made of Carbon:cool:

Are you interested Rain:D

Sounds interesting, but I already have new set of spoilers for clio ;)
You will see it soon ;)

Tnx hydeyho, now it´s better, and it looks nice. I think I will do this , and than I will poste pictures here:approve: