ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio sport meet next month anyone going?

jakehamer1994

North West - North
Hi I've been reading this site for a while and decided I might aswell be a member a few months ago and since then I've sold and bought a few things of here . Since I've only just become a member I've never been to the Clio meet so no idea what it's like, I know there is one next month and I'm thinking of getting a ticket and going. Im in Blackpool and just would like to know if anyone from here or around here is going and if so could I join you on the way there as tbh I've no idea where I'm going and Sat navs just broke on Me and as I'm fairly new I've not had chance to speak to many people on here and get to know people so would like a chance to do so.

P.s I will not won't to race anyone or be dick driving just won't to get there and have good time as most of your cars would beat me anyway as I'm all about the bass :p

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
I'm hoping to head down to it buddy, I'm just waiting on work to let me know where I'll be around that time.

if I go down you are more than welcome to meet me and follow me down, I'll give you a heads up as soon as I know.

jakehamer1994

North West - North
I'm hoping to head down to it buddy, I'm just waiting on work to let me know where I'll be around that time.

if I go down you are more than welcome to meet me and follow me down, I'll give you a heads up as soon as I know.

Okay yeah no probs mate I can defo go not a problem just need to buy a ticket that's it. Yeah if you let me know pal closer to the time will meet up

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
  09 astra 1.6 T
I'll be going, and I'll be going down the m6 way. I remember a lot of people meet up along the m6 over the years I've been going, so there'll be plenty people you can come with