ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio sport interior!

hi guys, thinking of getting my brothers 5 door clio, but i really want clio sport seats, obviously the door cards wont fit as the sport is a 3 door, but will the seats be compatible with a 5door? any advice would be great. Also it has a leaky sunroof :mad: any ideas on a quick fix?
Cheers :D

Clio 1.2 Dynamique
My guess on the seats are the the seat racks would b the same so guess ther'd fit. With the sunroof is it leaking through the drivers sun visor ? Check the drain pipes and make sure there not blocked up if there not then take the sunroof out completely and ur have to re-seal the seals with mastick ect. That should sort the problem out if not then the down pipes might have a hole in them, the down pipes run down the car to the front wheel arch, you want the resealing to fix the problem because replacing the pipes will take along time.