ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio sport day

Clio 182
nit long since got my clio, seen there is track time Saturday, from what I can work out there are no track time tickets left ? If anyone has track time that won't be able to make it could they let me know please and I'll purchase it off them have a good day guys and drive safely

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
nit long since got my clio, seen there is track time Saturday, from what I can work out there are no track time tickets left ? If anyone has track time that won't be able to make it could they let me know please and I'll purchase it off them have a good day guys and drive safely

Yes all track time now sold out.

Pop along anyway as there'll be loads going on apart from the track action.

Plus if you decide to stay and camp you'll get to know a lot of the members and have a laugh doing so!

Clio 182
Yes I'll pop along anyway as not too far away ! Just been sent a link from javelin track days do you know if can book threw there still ? Sorry if this is a stupid question ? Looking forward to putting few names to faces

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
No there's no track time available anymore.

Get your tickets booked quickly because today is the last day to prebook.

After today it's Pay on the gate only and it's £13 instead of the £9.95 pre booked price :up:

Plus of you're thinking of camping and having a beer with us there's only going to be limited camping tickets available on the day.