ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Sport 172 Pipercams 270 acceleration 0-200kmh (0-125mph)

Clio Sport 172 ph.1
I have just fitted Pipercams 270 and along with some other mods(you can read in video description), I've decided to make decent acceleration video.
I've noticed,there isn't many good CS acceleration videos (quality,sound,shifting,shaking,proper start,etc.) - Now it's time to change that! :)
I have need to share this little video which is tribute not only for my hard work around that car,but for all Clio Sport 172 as well! Enjoy!

clio 182 trophy
Seems to go well that. Not the best of starts but I imagine you are trying to save the transmission? For a better start, handbrake and 4000rpm. What did you time them at?

Clio Sport 172 ph.1
Seems to go well that. Not the best of starts but I imagine you are trying to save the transmission? For a better start, handbrake and 4000rpm. What did you time them at?
Thank you! I will try to do as you told - Handbrake and 4000 rpm, I tried with 5000 and I kept spinning wheels in 1st gear. I don't have vernier pulley if that's what you mean. So Pipercams on std de-phaser on std ecu without remap...

clio 182 trophy
You will still have some spin @4000rpm, but you have to be careful with the release of the clutch. Don't dump it as fast as you can or you will just spin. You have to have some slip for a good getaway, but obviously don't do it often. If you do wan't to try it out though, crack on and enjoy!