ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Speedline Turini paint code

Black Gold Trophy
Hi all,
I have spoken to Speedline today to try and get a paint code for my turinis because I have recently been a tit and kerbed THREE of them :(
Mods may want to make this sticky as it's a question that's asked very frequently.

Right the paint codes for speedline turinis are as follows:

Silver: 226.650 (PPG)
Anthracite: 226.618 (PPG)

Enjoy!

E

escotty90

Hey im looking for some one who actually can mix the Anthracite: 226.618 (PPG) for my Turinis.

Do you no where i can get it from??

Nothing at the mo :(
Also anyone know if i can get that put into a spray can on a online website?? giving them the code and all?

500 Twinair
I believe that the one above is for the antrachite for renault speedline turinis(trophy) and the one posted by jack is for the speedline turinis. Two different wheels in sense of colour and centre caps. Can verify that the antrachite on the trophy and speedline turini alloys are two different shades of grey.

Last edited:
  500 Twinair
I would say the trophy colour is a touch darker. I think its harder to get in that colour though, may have to make something up, similar to that colour.

clio rs 2000
standox have these colour codes
i talked with standox and they can make both of 2 codes
but as ican see the speedline ones are darker not the trophy ones
am i right

38761126.jpg

newturini3.jpg

Wicked, cheers for the PPG codes, I'm going to need this for next week.

That "workshop" is the Renaultsport factory in Dieppe where most of our cars are painstakingly hand built by underpaid and over striked Frenchmen...

Black Gold Trophy
You can get the Clio 182 Cup anthracite mixed up by www.wheelpaints.co.uk

However I'm fairly certain the Trophy turinis are painted the same colour as the ones sold by speedline. If you look at trophy turinis, the centre caps rarely match properly because they are not manufactured and finished by speedline, they are quite often painted the same colour as 182 cup wheels which is anthracite with a slight tinge of purple.