ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio solid wishbone bushes

Clio172cup rally car
Just seen these
56848279-7980-2e59.jpg

Was thinking of putting them on the rally car, but would they be to much??

Clio172cup rally car
Ye was thinking that, I've already got powerflex bushes and I ruined them in one event, so was thinking of getting these or the pure Motorsport ones, but if I do change to solid bushes will I be putting to much stress on anything else?

Dodgy one
Id have though the brass bushing wouldnt last long, IMO someone needs to come up with a design that has bearings in,

I'm not that impressed with my polybushes tbh i had to shave the sleeves down a smidge due to being paranoid about them cutting subframes, i kept checking them then after a few week once they settled a bit the sleeves got very close to the subframe and would knock when braking, standard ones are pretty good though they last a while but arent stiff enough

Last edited:
I'm not that impressed with my polybushes tbh i had to shave the sleeves down a smidge due to being paranoid about them cutting subframes, i kept checking them then after a few week once they settled a bit the sleeves got very close to the subframe and would knock when braking, standard ones are pretty good though they last a while but arent stiff enough

Did you not weld the sleeves in place?