ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio shows up the v-dubs ;)

williamsclio.co.uk/forum
Nice one matt - almost in the late 3's

u seen the post over one williamsclio (swervinmervin) found u a possible sleeper !

Audi TT 3.2 V6
lol the vw owners sound a little upset at a clio killing the majority of them

"its plastic i tell you"

Red Clio 197 F1
Excellent post and luv the other forum users replies!

God we hate other manufacturers dissing our motors!!

T

the_devil

Matt were you there on Saturday and the Sunday?
Was there saturday, boy was it a hot one! Think sats times were not as good as sunday.

MERCEDES CLS AMG
Yes i was mate - On saturday i had the boost wound down with road tyres and was basically playing around with the car getting it ready for Sunday. And yes it was bloody warm on Saturday :D

A number of clios
my mate would have been at this he works for jbs autodesigns how'd there octavia do???

TDI tyre shreader
Heard him qoute 425hp to someone else. However if you saw him starting it and paid attention carefully you would realise he was lying.

First of all he had to start it by removing the boost pipe of the throttle body and chuck a cup of fuel down it with full open throttle, then feathering it around 2500rpm to keep it running for the first 5-10 minutes.
Obviously not very good at mapping as 1.8T's start on the button running more than 450hp on a good map.

you been mapping it with resisters Matt?

al

ST on the way...
Quote from someone on the VW forum "Still at the end of the day imo.......Its still a clio"

FFS He's got an old polo!!

Astra coupe
Jones said:

must be an ebay chip :rasp:

just kidding, the cars crazy matt, it's also good that it's being accepted by the vw guys. figured out what car the engines going in next yet?

MERCEDES CLS AMG
Jones said:
Heard him qoute 425hp to someone else. However if you saw him starting it and paid attention carefully you would realise he was lying.

First of all he had to start it by removing the boost pipe of the throttle body and chuck a cup of fuel down it with full open throttle, then feathering it around 2500rpm to keep it running for the first 5-10 minutes.
Obviously not very good at mapping as 1.8T's start on the button running more than 450hp on a good map.

I read that - lol.

You always get friction with some people no matter what !! there was higher powered cars there including my mates Scirocco that runs about 450 bhp with Nitrous and he was running the same times as me - i did download the RR graph stating the HP but some people are just plain Nasty

ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat
That Scirocco doesnt look all that but boy does it shift, tore past me as if i had a caravan on the back.

Mini Cooper S sport
I thought generally they all seemed OK and were impressed by the Clio TT. All owners clubs are protective over their own marques.

Would LOVE a Clio that did 4 secs to 60 :evil: .. although I think I'd get fed up with chucking fuel into the throttle body to start it hehe.

(oooh the forum decided to post this for me before I was finished, how kind!)

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
I find it funny that you showed up the v-dubs,well done
Shame you had to show them up with one of there own engines though

ian