ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Seats

1.5dci
What were the different seats available in the clio's?

Everytime my OH get in the car he makes a comment about the lack of lumbar support and then proceeds to get out a towel to roll up to put between him and the seat, and i'm getting a tad fed up with this. So thinking next time i have finances if there was another seat with lumar support, but still being clio (don't mind the sports ones either if they have it) then I could look at replacing them. How hard would this be, and is it worth the bother?

Oh mine are the dynamic slightly bucketed style seats in the wonderful green black colouring

p.s. Whats the likely hood i'd find it uncomfortably with lumbar support, as i love my seats as is, my Grandparents vectra has lumbar support and i spent a 5 hour journey constantly tweeking it and could never find a position I liked when i borrowed it

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
The sport seats have lumbar support only on the drivers side, you need to tell your OH to STFU in my opinion, I had seats without lumbar for 4 years and never noticed.

Either that or buy coilies, lower it to the floor, and then buy him an xlow subframe bucket and really f**k his back up!

1.5dci
kwlios, tbh he can't be missing it. He got rid of his car in the summer which was a rover metro, I'm v.sure that didn't have lumbar support!