ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio RT

Y is it so hard for me to find a clio RT. All i want is a 3dr 94-. Anyone know of any places where i could most probably pick one up from, i lie in the west midlands!

how much are you looking to spend?? what kind of condition any mods because i have a rt which has 16" wheels, tints, lowered, full SS exhaust including De-Cat pipe,

I want a 94- because they have power steering! But i nee a standard 1 so i can modify it cos all my mods are sittin in the garage!

Got all my ice, wheels will be coming this week (dynamics K2s 7 x 17"), spax -35mm springs & shocks & got a K&N 57i.

mines got power steering on a 1993 with full electrics, etec remote sentral locking, immobiliser, electric windows, my tints cost me £140 for as light blue smoke!

Ill look into a 93 then! didnt realise they had PS on them (Superb). I just have to watch the mileage as i will be taking it to uni with me but leaving it at my uncles, due to the uni being in north london! Anywaqy, i would be driving to see my dad in Telford by Wolverhampton, hence why i need a clio with low mileage!

south wales got a discount due to being a member of another forum, £140 is that that cheap for them then as even without discount it was only going to be £160?

just saw an add on loot.com:

Renault Clio 1.4RT,
L reg, met black, PAS, e/w, central locking, locking alloys, fat tyres, sports exhaust, 16v bonnet and scoop, lowered suspension, K&N, ex cond,

Price: £1,595 or near offer.
Seen as i have my mods already, if his millage is decent and i end up buying the car, ill be selling mods off dirt cheap, so ill keep yall posted!

i think power steerin never was standard on ne RTs it was jus an optional extra bout £300 i think to get it now!

ill av the springs off ya if ya get it!

how much mileage would u accept?

i got mine on 90k for £1150 mint condition and only engine trouble was needed a new waterpump

I dont think PAS is on every RT.. its on most tho.

I really dont miss it - when yer used to it, you dont mind.. maximum feeling of the road too!

Ive driven both.. I had my car, then I had a Ka Courtesy Car for 3 weeks, then I got mine back..

The Ka, was so light.. amazing, I could drive that when I couldnt be bothered and not mind.. just turn and go.. I then got back in mine with no PAS.. (and the Clio heavy clutch).. Now, I went to turn left, and I nearly didnt.. heh, it was MEGA hard work.. a week later, It felt like I was driving the Ka again.. you get used to it, and it doesnt feel any heavier until you drive a car with PAS again.. I can park, turn on the spot no probs.. Ka made me lazy.. I was stearing with my little finger way too much!

i had a KA courtesy car they really r crap cars! sh*t slow, crap drivin position, nasty gear box and the steerin was well different to my corsa sport!

shouldnt be too hard to find! when i looked for mine i found bout 10 i liked but half were sold, few body work was sh*t and i ended up goin over 50 miles to get mine!

Seems to me like i have the same problem, at the mo the majority have been upto manchester way, from where i live in telford thats a good 1 hr 30min drive. Iv just got to kepp looking, not much about on autotrader at the mo (3dr) wise!

Where i live in Telford, u need to have a car, but im going back to london, to university. but ill need the car to drive to see my dad at weekends, So im leaving it at my uncles house.