ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio RT door speakers grr

Ive got an L reg Clio RT that im planning to sell soon.

After a break in an new passenger window the glass company hadnt fitted the speaker grill over the passenger door speaker.

I left this for several month and decided to fix it yesterday.

Basically the screws for the speaker are ment to go through the grill - through the speaker bracket, through the pastic speaker cups into the screw eyes in the door, because the didnt put the grill back on the screw had gone in a lot deeper into the square plastic eyes nocking them out of the metal hole in the door making them spin around when I tried to unscrew the screws. Basically it was a compleate mission to remove the speaker and I ended up damaging it. :mad:

I need a new passenger door speaker but also a couple of these plastic screw eyes which plug into the door metal.

Whats the cheapest way to go about getting this sorted - I now renault spares will have the parts but will they be $, and would anywhere else have these eyes ?

Thanks for any advice !

You could find your local car breakers/scrappy surely they would have an old clio you could get the parts out of for next to nothing.