ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio RS200 running costs

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
How much does it cost to fill to do 350-400 miles? I dont even get 300 in my fiesta lol?

60-70 quid depending lol! They have a bigger tank than the fezza, my GF has the same motor as you, lot smaller tank

Italian 3.2 V6
sorry, forgot to say he owns a 197.

how much to fill up?

costs me on average £55 to fill up n that will get me no less than 330miles iirc

F56 MINI Cooper S
Usually costs anything between £45 and £50, normally nearer to £50 now its at 130.9 a litre. Bearing in mind I need to fill up every 3 days doing 80 mile a day lol

Albi Blue RS 200
33.2 MPG, 229 mile round trip, normal driving.

clior.jpg

Clio 200 - I think this is the absoloute best I can do / stand. I can't be bothered driving this car sensibly anywhere, 'normal' mode or hoon.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
33.2 MPG, 229 mile round trip, normal driving.

clior.jpg

Clio 200 - I think this is the absoloute best I can do / stand. I can't be bothered driving this car sensibly anywhere, 'normal' mode or hoon.

The trip computer is not at all accurate. It's utterly pointless. Going off mine, I have a 67litre tank lol.

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
Usually costs anything between £45 and £50, normally nearer to £50 now its at 130.9 a litre. Bearing in mind I need to fill up every 3 days doing 80 mile a day lol

Missus has one... 2007 Sea Grey... Drinks like it's going out of fashion! Wish she had gone for the 1.6 TDCi.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
No it's not at all. I've calculated it manually and the car was 0.5mpg under read.

Hardly that inacurate.
Mines apprx 7out at the moment. General consensus from those that have calculated mpg is that it's quite off. But knowing renault some of them will be spot on, some will be mystic meg accurate.

Old M3 breaks = Big bill

New 200 breaks = Renault fix it

I always ended up with a bill more than 1k for my m3 at service time. It wasn't just servicing but discs, pads, broken suspension components, power steering issues, problems with the smg etc. For me the depreciation on a 200 is worth it for 3 years piece of mind motoring.

F56 MINI Cooper S
Missus has one... 2007 Sea Grey... Drinks like it's going out of fashion! Wish she had gone for the 1.6 TDCi.

Ye i find it very thirsty to be fair, mine is sea grey (as in pic) and im currently getting 38mpg from it

M

Marty B

32 mpgs is the best i have ever had. Normally 28/23 canter help putting my foot down lol

LYV6, 182, R5GTT
WOW all your insurance prices are only a dream for me! However it has dropped considerably this year. When I first got my 200 about 18 months ago I paid.....wait for it.....£5040!!!!

I should've had a quote before I bought it. :S

This year I paid £1300 with Brentacre

LYV6, 182, R5GTT
Sorry I meant to type I had a ban. I'm just 24 and live in south east London so that probably contributes

L-Y Clio 197 F1
but 5k :/ could of bought a pretty mint second car for the cost of your insurance for 12 months ........ I suppose 'more money than sense' springs to mind......

Mental prices those George, never realised that!!!

You paid more in that year than I did for the past 5 years combined on various cars. Rubbing a wound there ;)

Amos91

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
WOW all your insurance prices are only a dream for me! However it has dropped considerably this year. When I first got my 200 about 18 months ago I paid.....wait for it.....£5040!!!!

I should've had a quote before I bought it. :S

This year I paid £1300 with Brentacre

Did they stretchhh to a complementary bottle of lube with that purchase?

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member
FIVE THOUSAND POINDS to insure a Clio, for 1 year?

In the words of John McEnroe, you can not be serious?

I'm speechless.