ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio RS200 - Insurance Companies??

Clio RS200 Cup
Afternoon all,

Im pretty new to this forum and I've used it to answer a fair few of my questions already. I've had my RS200 for about 4 months now and I had it insured with the company that insured my previous car (an alfa mito..) I chose to pay the ridiculous premiums for the four months so I didnt lose my NCB and Im coming up to my renewal date.

Any ideas which is the cheapest company to insure these cars? I will be 21 by the time my renewal arrives.

Thanks,

Jonny

apd

Clio 200 Cup
Welcome mate!
I have just got myself a 200Cup; Insured it with Admiral for £720 fully comp.. I'm 22 which i didn't think was too bad!!

Clio RS200 Cup
Are admiral still the cheapest after 21?? I was hoping it would be a different company. Their customer service is useless! Loll, but sounds a little more reasonable than I'm paying now. Thanks :)

Ford Mustang 5.0
Afternoon all,

Im pretty new to this forum and I've used it to answer a fair few of my questions already. I've had my RS200 for about 4 months now and I had it insured with the company that insured my previous car (an alfa mito..) I chose to pay the ridiculous premiums for the four months so I didnt lose my NCB and Im coming up to my renewal date.

Any ideas which is the cheapest company to insure these cars? I will be 21 by the time my renewal arrives.

Thanks,

Jonny

Id be happy to help with a quote for you Jonny, feel free to PM me your contact number and i'll come back to you personally.

Alternatively if you wanted to complete your details on our website www.greenlightinsurance.co.uk we can come back to you with a price.

Best regards
neil
Greenlight
01277 376000

Clio RS200 Cup
Okay cheers guys, I will give you two insurance companies a bell come mid August when my renewal is due. Im assuming you wouldnt be able to quote this far in advance! I wasn't expecting such quick replies... lol

MR2 Mk1.5
Okay cheers guys, I will give you two insurance companies a bell come mid August when my renewal is due. Im assuming you wouldnt be able to quote this far in advance! I wasn't expecting such quick replies... lol

Best bet would be to wait until you have received your insurance renewal :cool: