ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Rs owners in norwich

2001 172 ph1
Would be nice to know how many there is of you in norwich area, ive got a black 172 ph1 with white f1's Y279 SJM

C3 Picasso Beast
You didn't happen to drive through Long Stratton last Thursday (5th Aug) late morning did you heading Ipswich direction??

I'm sure I saw a GW 200 with a CL10 plate but wasn't certain so didn't post it in the spotted section!

clio v6 ph1 230
Think i saw you not so long back in derham, you were heading on to the slip road out of derham, silver ph1 v6??

possibly. there is 4 vees in dereham.

1 silver ph2
2 silver ph1's
and my race coloured vee..lol

lets all meet up for a drink or something...

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Im not far from Norwich and up for coming along to a mini meet at a pub on the A140 or such like as we have done before? maybe early Sept? Quite a few new people to say hello to now :)

SQ5
Im not far from Norwich and up for coming along to a mini meet at a pub on the A140 or such like as we have done before? maybe early Sept? Quite a few new people to say hello to now :)

That pubs shut down now Dan :( Could always go to Diss Waterfront Pub again though as big car park in Diss!

RB 200 Cup!
thought it would darren lol - lazxy git will prob miss it again

Sorry ive been very shite on the meet organising front - lots going on at the mo plus my f**king 200 wont be here til 24th Sept

Renault Clio 1.6 RXE
im from good old great yarmouth but only have a 1.6 ;) also spend alot of my time in essex though

Ford Mundano
didnt get banned then? ;) x

lol nope waited suited and booted in hot court waiting room for 4 hours by which point i would've quite happily taken a ban just to get over to the wig for a pint. by the time i finally got called in i'd pretty much forgotten everything i'd planned to say. just got 6 points and a rather large fine!

what happened to the celica in the end? still rotting outside your mum and dads?

Clio 182
haha fair enough!

I think you should double check!!!

Sorry couldn't resist, I guess there are a more than one beginning RO04

Karlos172

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio182 Trophy/R5GTT
Could be about for beer soon, not been to a meet for ages! Norwich way would be good as now moved there, Im LM53 :approve: