ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio RS on order! EEEE!

Citroen DS3
Hi All,

Ordered my Clio RS 2 weeks ago! Went for the 200 Turbo EDC. Am so freaking excited...just gotta wait a ridonkulous amount of time before I can collect it. Anyone bought from new know roughly how long delivery time is?

Jess

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
My 200 took about three months from memory, turned up a little earlier than they planned.

I don't think the new EDC car takes as long to build as the old shape though..

Suzuki Jimny
Welcome!

I'm sure you'll enjoy it! Surely the dealers would have told you how long it would take?

Citroen DS3
Welcome!

I'm sure you'll enjoy it! Surely the dealers would have told you how long it would take?

I know I will definitely enjoy it :) well the date they have on the system is 10th June!! and I ordered it 2 weeks ago so will be 4 months if it does come then. just wanted to check if they normally come quicker than people have been initially quoted :) I just want to drive it nooowwwww!!

I didn't think I ordered anything too special either. Glacier white lux with cup pack, leather, parking sensor and camera.

I don't need a car to be honest as we have a company pool car for business mileage so it is just a new toy for weekends to replace my 182. Before everyone starts saying I should have just kept the 182 I needed a 5 door as have a 9 month old. I test drove a yellow one which I could have had there and then in October but it didn't have leather which I wanted.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I don't need a car to be honest as we have a company pool car for business mileage so it is just a new toy for weekends to replace my 182. Before everyone starts saying I should have just kept the 182 I needed a 5 door as have a 9 month old. I test drove a yellow one which I could have had there and then in October but it didn't have leather which I wanted.

Just to point out, you don't need a 5 door. You want one but you don't need one.

My little un' is nearly 6 and i've had 5/coupes in that time. The others were all 3 doors. So you don't need a 5 door.

They definitely look best in Yellow with Black. Felt the interior was a parts bin special though.