ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio RS 2006 faults

Clio RS 197
Hi I have a Clio rs 2006 I got a judder wen I put foot down it won't give the power to u can eney 1 help if u no what it is plz

Chrisgti6

ClioSport Club Member
  MR2,TT V6,Mini x 2
2 things, we need to know more information. Firstly, has it always done this, just started, is the servicing up to date etc? Can you describe the problem any better?

Secondly, please for the love of god type properly! The harder it is to read the less likely you are to get a reply.

Chrisgti6

ClioSport Club Member
  MR2,TT V6,Mini x 2
Dislecsick for 1

So that means you can only use text speak does it? I know plenty of dyslexic people and they all manage to type a readable sentence.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand, do you have any more info to give or are we meant to magically resolve it with what we have?

Clio RS 197
So that means you can only use text speak does it? I know plenty of dyslexic people and they all manage to type a readable sentence.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand, do you have any more info to give or are we meant to magically resolve it with what we have?
It means I carnt spell properly thanks but I dun it now