ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio RS 200, Selling like Hot Cakes??

Maybe they're very busy. I just don't see any about, and I do a lot of miles.

I'd like to have a go in one TBH

me to auto planet is advertising a cup
roxby have had an abi 08 cup pack 197 an they have had it months tbh

theirs several abi 197s about actually its the only colour ive seen in the metal i dont see many rs about tbh

Meg 250/E36 Touring
I'd like to know how many other dealers sell actually.

If you ordered one at launch (assuming you took a test drive first), you'd have got it Sept '09 - so they've only been 'available' for 6 months or so.

IIRC the FRS had large pre-orders, something Renault don't really do in any official form.

Lots of interest in the last 2 months or so.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Bet the ford gives better mpg tbh.

Only seen 2 200s, one being birchdowns. Seen fair few frs

GTD, Lupo
Car salesmen mostly talk s**t. I've only seen Gorms 200 on the road once and two at meets.

Having had mine for almost 10 months now i havent seen another on the roads :( Still its not a bad thing as i kinda like being a bit different from the norm.

Gorms

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
we have sold quite a few, there was 6 in the compound at work last month in one go, we get a delivery of atleast 1 a week atm.

Ly 230 meg & Ph2 172
Sorry was ment to say i have brought the albi blue 200 from sewards and another family member then brought the white one !!!!!!

Skoda fabia Vrs
A have seen about 5 focus rs's where i stay. all 10 plates blue or white. Never seen any 200's on the road..

couple 197's and a couple 182's. small town you see lol

Homo spec mazda
I see loadssss, I see Lbrench's then 2 others down the road. Another white one near my girlfriends seen an RB aswell and alien green one knocking about.

common.

in comparison Only seen 4 or 5 focus rs's and not a single meg 250

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
I see loadssss, I see Lbrench's then 2 others down the road. Another white one near my girlfriends seen an RB aswell and alien green one knocking about.

common.

in comparison Only seen 4 or 5 focus rs's and not a single meg 250

There must more 200 on the roads up north than down south.

LY R26
ive sold 2 200s since the launch last year. think my work has only sold 4 in total in the year.

My two were White with Black Speedlines.
and Alien Green with Black Speedlines (cup)

the others were a nimbus, quite smart
and a Racing Blue, which i f**king loved tbh :D

Clio 200 Black and White
They seem to be selling quite nicely over here in Switzerland - I guess i've seen 10 of them on the roads in the last few months.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Seen a few (maybe 5 in total). The looks won't help it sell tbh, too marmite regardless of how capable the car is.

Ph1 172.
I've seen only about 5 so far,
1 x AG
1 x LY
2 x White (unsure which)
1 x Albi Blue

How long have they been available?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I stopped reading at "dealer said."

Although still not seen a 200 yet. Probably stolen in England if I did see one up here.

Listerine & Poledo
2 friends of mine have gone and got 200's in the last few months.

they dont even know each other

mind, it was only because of some dealer-deals that were happening at the time.

I probably wouldn't get one myself, next motor is either going to be a convertible, or maybe one of the new Ibiza Cupras