ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio rear bumper **pics added**

hi all, this is my mk2 ph1 clio

i'm going to buy a mk2 ph2 rear bumper

will it fit on as it is? or do i need to get new brackets or change the mountings etc etc???

also my car's getting clio alloys trying to find a mint set and lowered 40mm! before people say i need to get this and that i have all my ideas worked out allready!

Clio's
you may have a problem as on the mk2 ph1 the mounting holes on the bumper are either side of the boot whereas on the mk2 ph2 they are closer together so you may have to drill into your car!

RenaultSport 197
hi all, this is my mk2 ph1 clio

i'm going to buy a mk2 ph2 rear bumper

will it fit on as it is? or do i need to get new brackets or change the mountings etc etc???

Thats actually a mk2 ph3 ;)

No mate, that is the mk2. ph2. lol

Here is the ph3:

renault_Clio-Campus@2006_0008.jpg

that is not the phase 3, its either the ph5 if you want to call it that, or as it is properly known, as a completely different car I may add the Clio CAMPUS

why isnt it a ph3 you ask? well we all know what a ph1 is, and a phase 2, a phase 3 is a phase 2 but with digital dials, 15" alium alloys (same as 172 ph2 wheels but smaller), different front bumper, etc. although the confusion seems to lie in that all but the Dynamique exterior wise look identical to their ph2 counterparts,

the ph4 is actually a Clio Campus too, it is pretty much a ph3, except from the change BACK to using a ph2 front bumper,

ph5/Clio Campus is completely different, different bumpers and a flush tailgate.

I think the new clio is for grannies!

I would check it out properly from a pro, cos i know there is subtle differences between cars, for instance....
a 1.2 spoiler wont fit on a 1.2 16v. hope that helps:)