ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Rant..

Sunshine Bus ph-quick

Im stupid me!!

It was boiling yesterday and the interior of my car is starting to give off mac donalds smell due to the amount of crap under my seats etc..(yeah it desperatly needs cleaning-thats my next dry weekend plan)

so clever girl Hayley decides oh its boiling hot,dead sunny lets leave my sun roof WIDE OPEN while im at work..

Massive thunderstorm later,and Hayleys left with two piss wet thuogh seats..not nice :(

Its also in my sunfoor mechanism casing so whenever i go round corners it pours out onto my head.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4

lol!!, the going around corners bit made me PMSL!! :D

[Edited by Gaz2130 on 13 August 2004 at 10:25am]

Sunshine Bus ph-quick

lol my clio isnt a massive fan of being washed,she seems to misbehave everytime i do it..dirty little minx :)

but now shes wet :(

Quote: Originally posted by Hayley on 13 August 2004

lol my clio isnt a massive fan of being washed,she seems to misbehave everytime i do it..dirty little minx :)

but now shes wet :(
Shes just excited cos shes getting all dirty! ;)

don't

hahahaha glad im not the only 1 whos been getin wet, mysunroof has been leakin and water has been collecting in sunroof leccy switch bit, go round a corner and it kindly emptys on my head and shirt, lovely job

needs a hoover again, purchased sum magic trees the other nite and now its smelling sweet again :)

Sunshine Bus ph-quick

Quote: Originally posted by Essexlad_Dave on 13 August 2004

hahahaha glad im not the only 1 whos been getin wet, mysunroof has been leakin and water has been collecting in sunroof leccy switch bit, go round a corner and it kindly emptys on my head and shirt, lovely job
mine does that-shes minging when she does that..it makes me giggle though :)

Sunshine Bus ph-quick

hopefully it will be dry this weekend and she will get done-im not very good at washing always seem to get streaks :(

Astra VXR 17/05/07

Quote: Originally posted by Hayley on 13 August 2004

Im stupid me!!

It was boiling yesterday and the interior of my car is starting to give off mac donalds smell due to the amount of crap under my seats etc..(yeah it desperatly needs cleaning-thats my next dry weekend plan)

so clever girl Hayley decides oh its boiling hot,dead sunny lets leave my sun roof WIDE OPEN while im at work..

Massive thunderstorm later,and Hayleys left with two piss wet thuogh seats..not nice :(

Its also in my sunfoor mechanism casing so whenever i go round corners it pours out onto my head.
Why does it need to be dry to clean stinking Mackies junk :confused:

Poor car :sick:

Sunshine Bus ph-quick

because i dont wanna get soaked cleaning it inside and outs..ive removed the wrappers and stuff,

Quote: Originally posted by sargeantinio on 13 August 2004

Quote: Originally posted by Pete_172 on 13 August 2004

You cant clean a Clio its just wrong, mine gets very upset when hes washed. :cry:
all vehicles are female!!!!!!!!
LoL

Mine is male, I made the mistake of saying "she" when I spoke to one of his previous owners, and the owner got quite offended and muttered something about Hol being "too rugged" to be female!

Glad to know other people got wet today, I got rained on when my car overheated, then to repay me for getting him running again he pissed all over my head from the aeriel/sunroof switch area :mad:

Sunshine Bus ph-quick

do all clios piss water from there then..and i thought mine wa sjsut a cranky b**ch.

she really liked being reffered to as b**ch last night as well.

Not a Clio

most mk1s seem to.

water either gets in through the aerial, sun roof surround or sunroof rubbers.

With the aerial and surround, silicone works.

If its the rubbers just give them a good clean and the glass a good clean.

It also helps to close the sunroof when it rains.

172 Exclusive

I have only ever had my clio leak on me once through there in over 2 years of ownership.

They generally do go better when the cleaned gives the 20% more BHP

You Plonker.

What ya need is as many ppl tp fart in ya car as possible so as to dry it out with hot air. Then get someone else to drive it til the whiffs gone. Am i useful or what?. (dont answer that).:p