ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio rally cash, See the video!

Engles Mummy

No blood or guts, so its not that disturbing.

Sorry, The site this video holds, is horrible and not meant for young viewers. I will upload the video on to my own site which is family friendly.

Enjoy

Cheers, Subay

[Edited by Subway on 10 July 2005 at 11:32pm]

[Edited by Subway on 10 July 2005 at 11:33pm]

what a stupid place to stand.

hot to get hit by a car:

1) go to a rally event
2) make sure its wet
3) stand on the outside of corner with a high speed/hard braking entry
4) verge is a bonus
5) dont run until you can read the number plate

Sorry, but it was gonna happen.

I like the way he jumped, stuntman style, to avoid taking the impact on his legs. Unfortunately the fact he got knocked in to the air and that it was on a steep slope meant he landed on his head and probably broke his neck.

Lionel Richie

Quote: Originally posted by D-CUP on 11 July 2005

I like the way he jumped, stuntman style, to avoid taking the impact on his legs. Unfortunately the fact he got knocked in to the air and that it was on a steep slope meant he landed on his head and probably broke his neck.
yeah thats the dead bloke mate

Quote: Originally posted by Fred2001Dynamic on 11 July 2005

Quote: Originally posted by D-CUP on 11 July 2005

yeah thats the dead bloke mate

really? i figures it was a lady undeneath the rear wheel...ergh

Engles Mummy

I am sure this topic will be fine;

- No blood

- No bad language

- No horrific scenes

- No scenes of a sexual nature (which i am sure all of you would hate to see)

Adam

Yamaha R6

Quote: Originally posted by leeds_182 on 11 July 2005

I posted this in off topic last week - it got deleted due to complaints..............

I was just about to say this had been posted already..

Not sure subway.. dont you consider this a horrific scene?.. looks pretty bad to me.. :eek:

Engles Mummy

I dont personally feel this is an Horrific Scene, The video is slighty blurred and you cant really see anything in pure detail. If you would like me to send you my kind of horrific scene then please dont hesitate to ask :D

Black Clio GT

well if your gonna get knocked down by a car it might as well be a super 1600 clio cup!!

that site is sick just had a quick scan at it........how is it legal to post up sh*t like that????