ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Questions

Firstly, Hello to all you fellow clio drivers, I have to say that the little Clio Dynamique I have is the best road holding car I have ever driven, it beats my dads golf GTI on cornering easily.

Basically this is just to say Hi, and that I will be making a few enquiry posts about modifying my 1.2 clio, but I just thought it would be polite to introduce myself first.

I have also paid for my cliosport membership so I look forward to getting that as well.

Regards

Jono

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

To be fair though the Golf GTI is like driving a barge (later models anyway, old style were great)

Drop it 40mm+ for some fun ! oh and Welcome.

Heh, its an 02 model Golf, the same as my clio, I wish I had the 130 horses that he has though :(

I was thinking about changing my car in a years time when I have paid for it, but instead I have now decided to try and modify it to iron out the reasons why I would change the car, basically Its not quick enough, its punchy i will give it that, but it lacks the oomph that my dads Golf gti diesel has (I know diesel lower revs power etc etc) and because its only an ickle engine, when I am doing 70-80mph on motorways the revs are really high and it eats fuel, so I am hoping to try and mod it to have lower revs at higher speeds somehow.