ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio & Punto in a Multistorey

mx5
I know a lot of you arent a fan of my car, but took some pics with my brothers punto and thought I would put some up.

Removed the sticker that I put on yesterday as it didnt look right, looks better now imo.

They looked ok on the little screen but have come pretty poorly. Next time we take pics Ill use my brothers camera as its way better. Either way comments welcome.

5f145c72.jpg

c7963b45.jpg

ee46027b.jpg

45249e4f.jpg

717dde62.jpg

d3649162.jpg

maxpunto-1.jpg

Monaco
They wont be doing any damage? spigot rings+ wobbly bolts on there

Ok I did'nt think you'd done those things but I wouldn't trust wobbly bolts atall. Never make a true mate with the two parts. Even the name of them suggests damage

mx5
Hmm yeah I kinda see where you are coming from, but the fiat boys have been using them for ages to fit 4x100 wheels and haven't read of any mishaps?
Also they look better than the standard steelies that were on there, and they were just lying around in the garage so he smoothed the centre caps and painted them white, only cost like £20

car009.jpg