ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio price query

RenaultSport 197
Last night I spotted a black Clio 182 at Frosts and was wondering about the price it was on for.

It had curbing on the front passenger side wheel quite badly, 1 of the front fog lamps was smashed, it looked as though it has had a scuff as well quite bad on the front bumper as there are traces of white and red paint. It had done 56k miles and had 2 previous owners on an 05 plate. The interior looked mint, anthracite/ dark grey in colour - alcantara trim with no visible damage. Unfortunately didn't get to look at the engine. Looked mint underneith the car anyhow.

I don't know if it had any cup packs or was FF, didn't have the headlamp washer jets, no racing stripes either. But it did have Air con etc..

It was up for £8495 - Is that a good deal?

The only reason im asking is because within the next 2 years im possibly going to be on the hunt for a 182 and want to get a good idea what is a good buy and what to avoid!! :)

Thanks.

Last edited:

Ad

MK2 FRS
are you sure it didnt have washer jets....should have done. privately that is worth no more than 7k. Forecourt 8k at the most, but to be honest, that is their starting price so should be able to knock them down.

RenaultSport 197
From what I could see, it appeared to have the black stump/ washer cover, but I don't actually think it had the washer jets.

It did, however, have the twin exhaust jobbie on the back.. Which I guess is standard?

Ad

MK2 FRS
From what I could see, it appeared to have the black stump/ washer cover, but I don't actually think it had the washer jets.

It did, however, have the twin exhaust jobbie on the back.. Which I guess is standard?

if it had a stump then tha is the washers. no washers looks like a cover.

Yeah the twin exhaust is standard.