ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Pics

Mk2 Ph2 1.4 16v Dynamic
ill have to take newer pics wth her being polished up and tyer shine etc. But apart from that its my first car and those pics dont do it justice but wait for new 1s....!

1996 Valver
Looks spot on mate, great wheels 'n' drop nice to see you haven't gone made with it, 16v spoiler pick's the rear up nice!
Good work

& Welcome btw:approve:

Evo4, MITO, 172 TTV6
Welcome to cs, looks really good. What engine size is it? Like Pat said the 16v spoiler looks sweet. Same colour as mine :)

Mk2 Ph2 1.4 16v Dynamic
Its on 79534k atm! And when i first got in July i changed most parts that i could so i know what exactly has been done eg timming belt, oil filter, plugs, brakes, air fliter, exhaust, oil, fuel filter, shocks, battery, aintfreeze and loads more etc. will get the new pics done 2m ! those pics are a bit sucky! Im also pleased with 16's it doesnt rub in the arches which, was kind of worrying at the time when it was getting lowered. Its a 1.2 8v but have to start some where as in N.ireland we have R plates which means where restirected to 45mph! Which is kinda :( but anyways..... after my hols in July will be going after a valver!... thx urban

Golf GTI 1.8T
Welcome to cliosport mate!! nice lookin car, quite like the rims (probably cos they are similar to mine) and the drop defo makes it look mucho better! :)

A silver Honda
Gotta big up the phase 3s!

Smart car, sexy wheels!

Get rid of the orange side repeaters!!

mk1 phase 3
Urban said:
Its on 79534k atm! And when i first got in July i changed most parts that i could so i know what exactly has been done eg timming belt, oil filter, plugs, brakes, air fliter, exhaust, oil, fuel filter, shocks, battery, aintfreeze and loads more etc. will get the new pics done 2m ! those pics are a bit sucky! Im also pleased with 16's it doesnt rub in the arches which, was kind of worrying at the time when it was getting lowered. Its a 1.2 8v but have to start some where as in N.ireland we have R plates which means where restirected to 45mph! Which is kinda :( but anyways..... after my hols in July will be going after a valver!... thx urban

never heard of that before with the R-plates!! how long do you have those for? sounds like you look after it mate. keep up the good work and you wont go far wrong!! :) and yeah, do what remedi says..makes your car look so much better for so little money :approve:

Mk2 Ph2 1.4 16v Dynamic
Thx for the good comments ! Ive got M3 mirrors sitting here but dont know weather to put them on or not ... taking away the renault appeal! Aslo got a ibiza splitter for the front! Which looks the ticket. R plates in N.ireland means ur a restricted driver to 45 on national speed limit roads, and lasts a year :( kinda depressing. what can i do to manke it more nice looking but origonal to renault.? thx guys and thx for the warm welcome to clio sport:D