ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio phase 1 and 2 door mouldings

206 wrc, clio Dimma
HI all, im restoring the Dimma 4x4 cosworth and having a bit of trouble with the dealer. ordered 2 new doors but need the phase 1 bump strip the goes on the door. dealer recons that doors are the same for 1s and 2s but from years ago i remember trying to chance phase 1 trims to phase 2 trims and they wouldnt fit . im sure the door or something was different and i put phase 1 trims back on. dealer also says the trims they have are the big phase 2 ones ....i need the phase 1 trims but cant find any ... anyone know where i can get some or anyone selling any on here ?
need phase one mirrors and boot trims as well if anyone knows of any going.
many thanks for your help
si

Doors are the same across phase 1 and 2 mate, its just the clips that are slightly different on the door trims but they should fit no problem. Quite a few people on here have Ph2 side strips on a Ph1.

Best place to find them is eBay or sign up as a member on here to get access to the Marketplace.

206 wrc, clio Dimma
Just signed up as a member DM_26 , fred yes need mark 1 clio door trims but there is 12&3 phase i need phase 1 trims