ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio ownership, never a dull moment...

Drew.

ClioSport Club Member
Yesterday driving home resulted in this, think it's a case of buy cheap, buy twice! Metal has seemed to of... dissolved, anyway, this added fuel to my 'keep the clio as a project and buy an r26' argument...

9169362828_871e571e83_z.jpg

9169357872_687b7f9006_z.jpg

She also reached this milestone on the same day.

9169354930_5a19f6b95c_z.jpg

Still love it to bits though, scratches and swirls included :D

9169365628_3d60348c2f_z.jpg

Clio
Telling me mate I was walking down the local bypass picking bits of spring up after it snapped with 4 large mates loaded up at 1am Thursday night .

​french crap

FF RB 182
What the f**k happened to that exhaust mount, that's mental. Mine were cheap ones off ebay and are still going strong.

Drew.

ClioSport Club Member
It's really bizarre, just crumbled in my hands, what was left anyway! Renault obviously spent money elsewhere, although think this mount was from a motor factors, only 2/3 years ago mind!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Did you find that exhaust in a Kinder egg?? Looks like a Euro car parts special.

Drew.

ClioSport Club Member
Did you find that exhaust in a Kinder egg?? Looks like a Euro car parts special.

lol, yep, Unipart, had a BTB on, but the neighbours didn't seem too keen on it at 6:30 in the morning, actually just talking to joe @ BTB about the super silenced back box, this kinder egg ones already blowing, just after the years warranty too!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Stick with it though dude. Decent black ph1's are thin on the ground.