ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Owners Scotland - £20 for 15 Minutes?

Clio Cup Racer
Any 172/182 owners in Scotland.

Im having real problems with my car, have been since Christmas. Ive just got a new Omex 600 and Loom and still cant get it to run.

I need to test two coil packs and a crank sensor.

Anyone who would be willing to spend 20 minutes letting me try these on their car I would pay £20 for your efforts.

Im in Fife but willing to travel to anywhere in Central Scotland.

Email davidbolton @ ukonline.co.uk

Cheers.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Thats the trouble with having less population in the whole of scotland than london

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
who gives a f**k about population?

The guy stays in fife and there isnt a plethora of members on here from that neck of the woods!!

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf

The guy stays in fife and there isnt a plethora of members on here from that neck of the woods!!

Well if more people lived up there there may have been more members to call on.That was all i was trying to say

V6 Exige, GTR R35

aww cheers nugget......

forgot all about me eh - only problem i dont have my 172 anymore. it was also running an omex 600.

coil packs and crank sensor can all be tested with a multimeter though.

crank sensor is a magnetic switch which should open and close at either TDC or BDC i think. by fixing this to the bracket, connecting a multimeter measuring resistance you will get an open/closed circuit when you crank the engine.

coil packs you can measure the output in volts.

whats the problem anyways fella?

i would take a look for you but im offshore for another couple of weeks.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid

aww cheers nugget......

forgot all about me eh - only problem i dont have my 172 anymore. it was also running an omex 600.

coil packs and crank sensor can all be tested with a multimeter though.

crank sensor is a magnetic switch which should open and close at either TDC or BDC i think. by fixing this to the bracket, connecting a multimeter measuring resistance you will get an open/closed circuit when you crank the engine.

coil packs you can measure the output in volts.

whats the problem anyways fella?

i would take a look for you but im offshore for another couple of weeks.

i knew youd be along mr glenrothes, though you dont count as your orgins are in the borders ya tart

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Because i was still a wee boy and the docks closed so my dad had to find work elswhere or become one of glasgows finest bums and drink buckfast with his giro