ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio or Impreza, Can't decide,

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Dave you been sheep worrying again... I told you last time about those Velcro Gloves and running round the Brecons with your **** out would end in tears ;)

PS: Dont rub it in 'The best one yet' and I couldnt make it :(

clio 172
Dave you been sheep worrying again... I told you last time about those Velcro Gloves and running round the Brecons with your **** out would end in tears ;)

PS: Dont rub it in 'The best one yet' and I couldnt make it :(

yeah was a great drive on the sunday J went a different route but still went upto the hairpin to, We got taken through the M,O,D firing range where the WRC track is and one of the scoobies caught a sheep,,

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
yeah was a great drive on the sunday J went a different route but still went upto the hairpin to, We got taken through the M,O,D firing range where the WRC track is and one of the scoobies caught a sheep,,

I hope they slung it it the boot for a nice roast when they got home!

Need to plan another that I can make it to!

Passat
I drove my mates STI before I had the 172. It was running over 350bhp and it was literally the best hour of my life. I love my 172...but that Scooby was incredible! Complete chav car...but that's because chavs like fast cars!