ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Number 3 is here!

Titanium 182 w/ cup packs
Hi everyone! Picked her up on saturday! 05 plate full fat 182 in silver or is it titianium? Either way it feels good to be back in a clio! Missed the trophy too much! Brings a little smile to my face everytime I drive it! Even this morning at 4 oclock when I went to work!

I'll get some pics up as soon as I can!

Cheers Matt.

Seeing the trophy go was upsetting enough. I didnt have much choice tho. But hey, you win some you lose some! Like i said it just feels so good to be driving a clio again!

Golf R
nice one fella. had a feeling that it wouldnt take long for you to get back into a Clio Sport. If you're at Trax you can come and check i'm looking after 328! :)

The trophy had to go to make way for a hgv licence, now ive got one I thought it would be rude not to get another clio sport! Even when i have had a tough day at work I always think to myself least I get to drive the clio home! That is one of the best things about going home at the end of the day and seeing the mrs of course!

Hopefully I'll get to trax! Make sure the old girl is being looked after! (which im sure she is!)