ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio + Nitromorse = Tears

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Yea i can . just dont know what to do "( as like whats been said what if they come do it againn thats the only thing ")

Well if they do it again you can consider the fact that someone does have it in for you.

Fingers crossed it won't happen again.

But seriously, go to the police, and go through insurance.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Wait a sec!

That's not a 182. It's a 172.

'04 plate. No xenon projectors. WTF.

Respray?

Last edited:

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Yea i removed the xenon's grey inserts to fit black inserts and HID's mate

Your original lights were HID. They're the same thing. lol.

Xenon = HID.

HID = Xenon.

You've gone from being legal, to being pikey. Fitting them into the standard reflector units like you have is dangerous.

RB 182 FF
You're up my crack? My girlfriend won't take kindly to that. Might want to hide your car.

I'm amazed you've got a girlfriend with a sense of humour like that! Ahh dear you had me on rolling around on the floor in pieces with that last post, so so funny.... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Rb Clio 182
Yea i didn't like the xenon's didnt seem bright enough i know people don't like them but i find them better ") but everyone has there own opinion

Rb Clio 182
I aint commenting no more can't be arsed to argue !!

This is surpose to be a community web site not to be slandering and arguement its like wasting money just to be slandard and be put down by keyboard warriors !!

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
04 182's are rare???
Mines an 04 182.

Can't say I've ever seen a 04 172 though????

Nobody is slating you.

Chris and I have pointed out that your lights are illegal. You've chosen to have a tantrum over it. Many people have given advice throughout this thread, all of which you've ignored.

Rb Clio 182
No i have asked and taken advise actually !! thanks

And Thanks everyone for the advise i have since told the insurance and going thro it also have bought another clio a silver 05 55 plate 44k my old one b4 i bought the ly clio for £3300 ")

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I aint commenting no more can't be arsed to argue !!

This is surpose to be a community web site not to be slandering and arguement its like wasting money just to be slandard and be put down by keyboard warriors !!

It's not slanderous mate. Your lights are illegal and dangerous.

Its not our opinion, it's not trolling. It's fact.

Shame about the car though. Hope you get it sorted quickly.

There's someone out there who's half blind now. I'm surprised he even managed to aim well enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.