ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio MK4 Media Upgrade?

Clio mk4 0.9 tce
Hi, I am just wonder if it is at all possible to upgrade the entertainment system on my Clio mk4 2013 Expression+ to a system like that standard on the Clio mk4 2013 Media Nav. I understand that the centre fascia that holds the radio/satnav and heaters bits is a different size on the Media Nav model so I presume i would need to buy this as well as the satnav screen but is it actually possible to do or will I end up getting the parts and it not actually working. Just to be clear my Expression+ model has a smaller centre fascia that holds a factory standard radio unit and I would like to swap this out for the sat nav media system that is (or was) as standard on the Media Nav models. Please help, and if you know it is possible please let me know what I need to buy to do it IE media nav system, fascia... Thanks in advanced!