ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio MK3 Turning Lights

Clio 1.2 Extreme
My mate has a Clio mk3 1.4 and he had turning lights fitted to his car when he brought it.
Basically the problem is they wont come on any more when he turns his steering wheel to either side, we have no clue what's going on!
Any help? :D

​(we have checked the fuses)

197ff, 172
Probably something to do with the sensor, have they ever worked? They're pretty rubbish anyway, I wouldn't bother spending much time/money sorting them.

As said above, they're good to have if they come working on the car. But having said that, they're more of a 'party piece' i'd say as no one notices them and they don't exactly do a great deal more than the standard headlights already when cornering. Having said that, check the bulbs?

Megane dci 130
You know the dipped beam lights have to be on for them to work right? Just stating the obvious.

Clio 1.2 Extreme
Yeah they have worked before! we still don't know what's going on! he has gave in and gone to a garage cost him £230 to fix! :S

Jesus Christ at spending £230 to fix something which is f**king useless anyway.

Your mate needs his head checked.