ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182
If you want to go lower on the rear you can either get custom springs made or get proper rear coilovers which replace the shock and pigtail spring setup, did it with my old mk2. :up:

Clio Mk3
If you want to go lower on the rear you can either get custom springs made or get proper rear coilovers which replace the shock and pigtail spring setup, did it with my old mk2. :up:
Would you happen to have a link to someone who does the custom springs?

Clio Mk3
  • Okay big big update, been away a while and now Ive done a lot with the car! Firstly I've got my alloys (Stuttgart ST11) and I fitted them with Yokohama Prada Spec-2 tyres which work and look a dream!
    IMG_0072.JPG
    IMG_0057.JPG

Clio Mk3
Took to trying to do tyre painting yesterday and I'll never do it again unless it's stickers!
It was a pain in the arse to do but actually looks so awesome
IMG_0114.JPG

Clio Mk3
I also bought 15mm and 10mm spacers! 15 for the back and 10 for the front! Going to sit so fitted when my springs come back! I'll talk about my springs in the next post!
IMG_0092.JPG
IMG_0103.JPG

Clio Mk3
That last picture was me just with the jack lowering it to that when my springs were out! My rear springs are away to get compressed another 20mm by www.coilsprings.co.uk as I got advised they were good! It sat too high at the back when I've upgraded to the 17s

IMG_0093.JPG

Clio Mk3
This is how it sits with the standard springs in the back the now so I can still use my car! Be prepared to laugh your head off
IMG_0115.JPG

IMG_0116.JPG

Clio Mk3
UPDATE
So far I'm getting happier and happier with how the car is looking!

Right now I'm saving for a Manual 4 way air ride!!

Here's what is still to do

- 4 Way Manual Air ride
- Flat foot and rear seat delete
- Either RS200 Recaros or a nice set of buckets
- Neon lights! Yeah that's right, f****** neons LOL
- Window tint
- Smoothing the front bumper where the plate is
- Flip up plate

UPDATE
So far I'm getting happier and happier with how the car is looking!

Right now I'm saving for a Manual 4 way air ride!!

Here's what is still to do

- 4 Way Manual Air ride
- Flat foot and rear seat delete
- Either RS200 Recaros or a nice set of buckets
- Neon lights! Yeah that's right, f****** neons LOL
- Window tint
- Smoothing the front bumper where the plate is
- Flip up plate
Love the spoiler and the exhaust looks tidy. Any videos of the sound of it?

Clio Mk3
Love the spoiler and the exhaust looks tidy. Any videos of the sound of it?
Cheers pal, I just did the exhaust by myself! I just cut the back box out and did a step up of pipes till I was at 2.5inch, and you'll never believe it but that's just a Halfords tip that I welded on I'll get a video this weekend and I'll post it for you