ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Mk2 Tweeter Cover Replacement + Installing

Renault Clio 53 1.2
I am having a little trouble getting the right tweeter cover on the dashboard off, I believe you rotate them anti clockwise and they should lift up as I did so to the right one on the dash.

I am scared of breaking it so can you please tell me were I you can get a replacement of the covers from, don't want to break it and be stuck without one.

Thanks.

MK2 Clio
Mate I got 4 with 1 broken clip, they work fine so just try it, if you brake one clip you won't notice really if you brake 2 then:
1. You are pathetic at D.I.Y(No offence)
2. I got spares :)

Renault Clio 53 1.2
Mate I got 4 with 1 broken clip, they work fine so just try it, if you brake one clip you won't notice really if you brake 2 then:
1. You are pathetic at D.I.Y(No offence)
2. I got spares :)

were did you get spares from though?

Renault Clio 53 1.2
JUST TO UPDATE

i have fitted them and even if you get the covers off (wouldn't bother not worth breaking them) the dash needs to come off I managed it in 20 minutes i am useless with these kind of things. and for some reason fixed my dash board rattles, all of them so a win win.

Ford Puma 1.7
Fairly sure the dash comes off pretty easy on these. I took one off a megane, and it was only held in by 3 or 4 T25 torx screws. Easy!
...the hard part was putting it back on properly

:)