ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Mk2 PH1 1.4s Project

Clio MK2 1.4s
Hi

Im new to the forum, signed up and havent posted!

I use this forum for information about my car, and problems which occur. Regular occurence for Clio's.. :rasp:

I have a black ph1 clio (W Reg), and looking to improve the looks/performane for relatively cheap prices. Any advice?

ill upload some pictures tomorrow morning!, i have tinted black windows, rear windows only, and a slight tint on the front two windows,

Two stickers on the back window, First and most important being the cliosport.net sticker :) secondly i have a bear thing, you will see when i upload pictures (picked this up from japfest today)

Also have bright blue sidelights, and Xenons all around

Just ordered some LEGAL 3D carbon fibre (looking :cool:) number plates so can upload that when they arrive..

Also have a heat shield loose somewhere which rattles when i get to 3000 rpm :( cant find the loose metal, annoying..

Also have some blue interior lights, which i can upload

Cheers in advance for any advice :)

p.s dont bite :quiet:

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
I loved my 1.4s! Lower it by at least 40mm and find a set of 15" Clio wheels, dynamique, 172 etc and invest in the best tyres you can afford and then just enjoy it!

Clio MK2 1.4s
Yeah i love my clio haha, I have the alloys on it, and the sport style headlights/foglights also.

One thing, I need a fog lamp for the drivers side because mine smashed after a tractor drove past me, a rock flicked up and hit the fog lamp, smashed it into pieces!

Clio MK2 1.4s
Washed and waxed the car today . Took some pictures so I'll upload later or tomorrow evening after work!

Clio MK2 1.4s
Here are some pics :)

5cca4aa