ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio mark 3 (fastcar feature)

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
We featured it a little while ago but its just gone up online, thought i may aswell post a link as i don't think the owner was ever on here, the new school with the mark 3's may be interested.

modified_renault_clio_mk3_cars%20(02).jpg

the rest are here - http://www.fastcar.co.uk/04570735434431575206/modified-renault-clio.html

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
Lads from aylesbury, seen it about a few times, think it's been sold on now though

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
It's different and not my style, but I do kinda like it. Porsche rims are cool, would be better in a diff colour but looks smart

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Looks alright apart from the headlights, wouldnt my self do them mods but its good.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
really don't like it at all tbh!

good edit...i do beleive it previously said chav...
not that you would do anything chavy of course...

Hi,
I saw on a thread (but now i can't find it for the life of me from searching), that some 182/172 users have disconnected one of the pipes on the intake (i think a breather) which apparently gives you alot of induction noise! I just wondered which it was and if anyone has any pics? But more to the point, if i did do it, is it safe? (Surely it's connected up for a reason? :) )
Thanks,
Matt

Turbos.
I think it looks alright.

FLOL at the FastCar website, defining car culture? Right. Think they need more ads on their website too...

200 FF Storm Grey
O seen this at fast show and trax a year or 2 ago, to be honest don't know why it was getting so much attention, wasn't anything special at all, although I have no idea what is under the bonnet.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
I think it looks alright.
FLOL at the FastCar website, defining car culture? Right. Think they need more ads on their website too...

sadly adverts pay the bills, if we didn't need the ads to pay the bills i am sure we would have a site that is alot cleaner....
it all gets very complicated when it comes to bill paying

i am surprised that people are that offended by this car, i am sure if it was a member things would be different....
special bread here