ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Manual Anyone?

182 BG
Hi Guys,

Bit of an odd one? I've just bought myself a Clio 182 BG FF, but it hasn't come with a manual.. Does anyone know of a copy online?

Thanks,
mctw

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Hi Guys,

Bit of an odd one? I've just bought myself a Clio 182 BG FF, but it hasn't come with a manual.. Does anyone know of a copy online?

Thanks,
mctw

Do you mean the standard car manual that shows you all the switches , instrument panel etc ...... ? If so there are 2 . One's a standard manual that you get with mk2 Clios , then there's an additional 14 page manual you get if you have a Sport . I don't think I've ever seen an online manual though . Also there is a warranty book , service book and radio book , if you wanted the full collection , they all came inside a cloth folder for the 182's

You could always put up a thread in the wanted section . I'm sure someone will have them lying about .

182 BG
It's all of it I want really, as all I have is the Service Book..

I'll put a thread in the wanted section :)

Thanks,