ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio IV Driver/Owner Review Wanted

Hi All,

I'm posting because I'm looking for a driver review for the Clio. We've built a page on our website for Clio sales (specifically for people who struggle to get credit), but we'd really like a vehicle review by an actual drivers/owners as opposed to a salesy type blurb.

Would anyone be interested in this at all? It would be posted in the blog section, with a link to your website/forum profile/facebook/whatever. We'd be looking for I guess around 300-400 words with some pictures of the vehicle. If you'd prefer to us to use generic photos thats fine, alternatively we can photoshop out your registration number.

You can include any history about Renault, the model or the decisions you made in preparation to getting the car. Also, it would be great to have real-world MPG and servicing figures.

If anyone wouldn't mind providng us with a review, we'd be very grateful and make sure that your details are included in the final post.

Thanks in advance!