ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio II facelifted (again).....(56k warning)

Lots of Alfas
Looks like renault are still trying to keep the clio2 going with a new facelift for 2007. Cant beleive that this car will be 9 years old next year. These pics are the renault press ones, havnt seen them posted on here before:

041006ren-.jpg

041006-a-ren-.jpg

none, just walk
are these real?

why would they run the 'old shape' with the mk3?

edit:- just been on the renault website- i see they are, i think they look a little strange- i think they are definately trying to get rid of old stock by sticking new bumpers on

Last edited:
  RS Megane DCi 175
^^ Emptying the parts bin!

Front bumper doesn't look too bad imo, but the rear looks very wrong!

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
Its all real.

Saw the "sale" car at coventry Renault yesterday.

Going to be on sale for another 2 years with these bits on.

Rear looks ok, front is much nicer!...needs a splitter tho.
Car is fully colour coded.

M2 Competition
Someone pictured this at a motorshow or similar where renault was running a demo car of it.

Doesnt look too bad!

LY V6 with Recaros
The back looks nasty, I don't really understand why they've changed it when they're going to stop making that model anyway.

1998 BMW e46 323i
Reckon it's a facelift for global sales; in the less developed countries were the clio III is too expensive to sell well.

Probably compliments the Renault Logan in a range in Africa or the like.

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
In Slovenija the Clio II facelift 1.2 16v cost :8000€ the Clio III 1.2 16v 10500€.
The Clio II RS was 18.500€ the Clio III RS 23.000€.

This is the prices in Slovenija EU.;)

Da

Less
it's to keep the super-mini available for young 'hot hatch' drivers. The Mk3, I think, renault have realised is simply too big. lol!

The Clio Mk2 Campus 2007 starts at £6975 with two engine options, 1.2 and 1.5dci.

Last edited:
  Renault Clio 05' 1.2 16v
There was one down at donnington a month or so back at the renault show, don't look bad from the front imo!

Mustang, S13, AX GT
dials dont looks as good either, lost half of the silver surround. the 197 i saw at the dealer looked nice though :quiet: