ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio horn

had sum nob cut me up the yesterday thort id beep at him and i was soooo embarrsed by the perthetic beep my horn gives off! its of a w reg clio and it really is embarrassing!

ne1 else think so? and how easy is it to get a deeper sounding 1 lol

insignia

when i had my pug 106 that was soft peep.pretty impressed with the 172 horn coz it sounds like a real horn,so they must differ from the standard clios

Oh come on its ok. When i had a Yaris 1.0 hire car a bloke in a BMW cut me up so i pulled along side gave him a really evil look punched the horn and then "mmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeppppppp" the gayest, most stupid horn ever!!!! Everyone pointed laughed and started making w**ker signs at me. :cry:

My horns are so loud that they cause pensioners to suffer nose bleeds and cute furry animals to explode within a two mile radius - but then I have the fogs and front mudgards removed for ventilation ...

i have to agree with the yaris horn, my dad has one and its worse than the clio

i have to say im v impressed with my megane coupe horn (duno if its diff from a megane hatch). its a slight 2 tone horn with depth and lets people kno ur there

my extreme has got a bit of a roar! kind of suprises people when i punch the steering wheel and this huge noise comes out at them he he :D

Volvo S60 D5

My horn sounds okay, 03 Dymanique.

Thought about putting some louder horns onto it, but as I rarely use them (about 3 times in 5 months!) I cant be bothered!!!

Clio1400

dk

911 GTS Cab

Quote: Originally posted by boyracer666 on 15 March 2004

i have to agree with the yaris horn, my dad has one and its worse than the clio

i have to say im v impressed with my megane coupe horn (duno if its diff from a megane hatch). its a slight 2 tone horn with depth and lets people kno ur there
really, my megane coupe horn was really bad, very wimpy, was embarassed to use it!

Volvo S60 D5

Quote: Originally posted by weeb on 15 March 2004

would you not be better worrying about how the car looks apposed to what the hon sound like :D

No, cos as you may have read - the topic is about horns, not how the car looks ;)

Clio1400