ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio headlights

Hello everyone. Basically my dads going to pick up my new car today and it is a 2008 Clio Dynamique S 1.5DCI (106hp).

The car is perfect down to the last detail; it has the partial leather trim, keyless go and lyria alloys. One thing which I asked him but couldn't explain the difference to him was the headlights...

Does anybody know if this car will have the HID style "eye" looking headlights like these:

http://images.styrin.co.uk/vehicles...-4-16v-dynamique-s-3dr-1741043504-640x480.jpg

or will it have standard chrome headlights with a bulb inside?

Thanks in advanced guys :S

just found out the word ım lookıng for ıs, double optıc. does the dynamıque s 1.5 dcı 106 come wıth double optıc headlamps?

lol my bad SC03OTT. Yes im very new to the clio scene and need quıet a bıt of help. So does anyone know if it will have the said projectors? It is a 2008 Clio Dynamique S 1.5 DCi (106) 3 dr.

I would also like to know what the difference is between the dci dynamiques with black speedo dials and mine has white dials as I have seen from pics.