ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio haters! and jelous people

172 ph2
As you know iv not long had my 172 and i love it, this morning i went to start the car for work and i saw a huge scratch! it goes from the drivers door to the rear pannel...im gutted, it must be deliberate as its a big one:nono:..dnt belive people are that petty that they would damage someone pride and joy out of spite!

172 clio ph1
That really is crap... is it tcut out style or worse.. People just do it because they can.. had it happen to a few cars.. :( its not good. Hope it polishes out

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
At least you dont have plastic wings. My dads old laguna did and when they scratched them it meant they had to replace both wings (They key'd both sides). Theres always tossers out there mate. Just look on the bright side, at least they only keyed it. Could have been worse i guess?

172 ph2
At least you dont have plastic wings. My dads old laguna did and when they scratched them it meant they had to replace both wings (They key'd both sides). Theres always tossers out there mate. Just look on the bright side, at least they only keyed it. Could have been worse i guess?

yeah true, could have been alot worse!

172 clio ph1
its gona need some scratch X i think or taking to a spray shop :(

The one I picked up last night needs some too. its got a big scratch all the way up the back quarter and one on the front wing.. think wing will need body shop but will see.

Hope you can get it sorted.. :(

172 ph2
The one I picked up last night needs some too. its got a big scratch all the way up the back quarter and one on the front wing.. think wing will need body shop but will see.

Hope you can get it sorted.. :(

Il ava crack tomorrow..you should try scratch x or something like that and see how ya go...keep me posted :)

Black 172
Hate people who do that and I don't even think it's a jealousy thing either as someone did it to my first car which was a crappy 1.2 12 year old corsa!

Nimbus 197
I don't think I would hesitate in removing the little b******s arms, nevermind hands. It's the lowest of the low to do that to someone...

Get some Farecla G3 on there, if that doesn't remove it nothing else will and it'll need painted or at the least wet flatted.

Oh and DO NOT get any smart repair company to do it, it will look w**k on such a big area.

RS 172+
I thought 172 wings were plastic too?

Clio 182 with cup kits
mate, gutted for ya. People need to get a life. I had my 182 scratched 3 weeks after buying it brand new at the end of 2005 and a week after that someone broke in to the car the day before christmas using a screw driver on the passenger window. They slipped the screwdriver down the 'A' frame bit aswell and buckled the window rubber. In the end I hadto use 'Chipsaway' to refurbe the scratches (made good job) think it was about £250 and the rubber bit round the window was another £90. So know how ya feel.They're nothing but green eyed F***.ers

S3, Polo
Don't think it's jealousy tbh, think it's just spiteful w*****s who want to stitch people up! My sisters fiesta got keyed and it took her months to notice because it's such a shitter! LOL

impreza sti prodrive
why is it big m0oney of there plastic wings?

have yous never heard of flexi bodge?

Mini Cooper S sport
Yeah, not jealousy, just mindless fuckwit scrotes with nothing better to do who think vandalism is hard.

They all need beating to a pulp.

Threads about keyed cars make me so angry!