ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio feast on ITV!!

Spotted 1x Clio V6 Saftey car

2x yellow 182s (one safety car)

1x Titanium 182!!!

Not bad TV today!

Oh, and the F1 was alright too!

Huw

Ziel Nurburgring

there was a silver sup at the swimming pool chicane. One question though, does the 182 have the headlight washers?

Mine has headlight washers! Im assuming theyre all 182s coz I wouldnt expect them to use an old model 172.

Cant remember where on the track I saw the V6 - it was blue. At the beginning of the F1 programme, they were showing us around the different areas of track before closing it for today. Lo and behold, a yellow 182 passes right in front of the camera full of people waving. Had Cup spec wheels - didnt see the spoilers quick enough.

There was another yellow 182 just tucked in the side on the exit from the pits - you need to be quick to see it - the colour looked spectacular under the sun.

The silver one by the swimming pool was in view almost every lap!

Good bit of publicity for Renault! (Oh, and renault won the race - that must have helped a little more!)

Huw

Mazda MX5 1.8

the silver one by the chicane coming out of the tunnel looked as if it had a sunroof???

yellow 1 looked quality

good old kiss he gave the renault badge at the end of the race - good lad