ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio failed MOT help

RB 182
Hi all took it in today for an mot but it failed , failed on , nearside front coil spring incomplete, ive tried a local dealer but they dont stock the part, any ideas how much it would be an where i may source one from apart from the stealers? thanks again in advance x

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
172?

Just ask in wanted, theres loads of springs about on here.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
Think i may have a spare set laying about if i can find them ur more than welcome to them

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
If its standard suspension it will, they all have the same layout of shocks, its just the bolt spacing thats different

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Yeah , they should fit . The cup springs are slightly stiffer and about 5mm lower , thats the only difference . You wouldn't have to declare it on your insurance as nobody would know , it's not exactly an aftermarket modification .

Not living that far from Wigan you could pick them up easily and get your MOT sorted asap .